Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is to use ALL of the new In Colors on one card! How fun! This is what I came up with for you today:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp the dotted image at the top right corner and the bottom left corner using Soft Succulent Ink.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layers #3: Cut a strip of cardstock for each In Color measuring 4″ x 1″ and glue in this order on Layer #2: Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen and Polished Pink. Use the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measure 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecuts: Cut the flowered branch, butterfly and the label shape using the Meadow Dies and Basic White Cardstock. Follow these steps:
- Glue the branch by adding Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the flowers and liquid glue at the bottom of the branch, to the left of the card front.
- Glue butterfly to the right of the flowered branch using Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the label shape using Evening Evergreen Ink and glue to card front using Mini Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Add Loose Flower Flourishes to the flowered branch using Mini Glue Dots.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: