Welcome to our Alaska Achievers March Blog Hop. We all earned the Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip to Alaska during the 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! year. Our trip is coming fast. We all leave on the Royal Carribean Exlorer of the Seas cruise ship on July 20th. Dave and I can’t wait!
My card for today uses the We Must Celebrate stamp set. The critters on this image are so adorable:
I paired the stamp set with two strips of designer paper from the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper. You have a little over a week left to earn this designe paper which is part of our Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Below you will see how I colored the images using my Blends Markers:
Notice how I used an Exacto knife to cut under the arms of the rabbit? I added the sentiment in a way to resemble the rabbit holding a sign! Here are my layers:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Designer Paper Layers: Two different patterns of Bubbles And Fizz Designer Paper measuring 5-1/2″ x 1″. Glue one at the top and one at the bottom of the card base.
- Stamped Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the image using Memento Black Ink and color using the Blends markers. Set aside.
- Sentiment: Stamp using Memento Black Ink on Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Cut with the Classic Label Punch. Cut under the arms of the rabbit and glue the sentiment angled. Glue cardstock piece to card front centered.
- Twine: Wrap Basic Black Twine around the card three times and tie into a bow.
Now I will direct you to the next person participating in the blog hop. Reminder that you are visiting Debbie Henderson and you can click on the name below me:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team