These are the layers I used for Card #1:
- Card Base: Calypso Coral Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Cut one of the patterned card bases to measure 5-1/4″ x 4″ and glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Trim the left-over die-cut layer to measure 5″ x 3-3/4″ and glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inked Images: Using Pacific Point Ink, stamp the large ribbon image inside the two largest die-cut holes. Stamp the #1 image in the top left hole and the bottom right hole.
- Sentiment Layers: Use the yellow printed layer from the kit to cut two circles using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch and glue to the center of the stamped ribbon. Stamp the sentiments on Whisper White Cardstock and using Pacific Point Ink and cut both using the Layering Circles Dies scallop that is 1-1/8″ wide. Glue to the center of the yellow circles using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Using one of the Pacific Point die-cut circles, cut 4 flower using the Small Blossoms Punch. Stack two together using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to the remaining two holes inside the die-cut on the front.
- Bling: Glue a gold star in the center of each flower.
For this card, use the same layers as the shaker card from the kit but add the following:
- Stamp the ribbon image repeatedly on the Whisper White Card Base using Bumblebee Ink.
- Use any heart image to stamp inside each ribbon using Pacific Point Ink. I used the heart image from the Heart To Heart stamp set.
- Assemble the shaker card along with the gold stars on the inside.
- Cut the ribbon to measure 5″ long and trim the ends into a banner shape. Glue to card front using Tear & Tape.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock that measures 3-3/4″ x
3/4″ using Pacific Point Ink. Trim the ends into a banner shape and
glue to the ribbon.
- Add some gold stars to the sentiment layer.
I will now send you over to the next person participating in the blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson’s blog so click on the name below mine! Enjoy the hop!
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin in two wayS! You can subscribe with my month-to-month kit delivered to your home automatically each month by subscribing here:
Or you can purchase these prepaid kits:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!