Hi Everyone and welcome to our monthly team “A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop”. This month, our November kit was a continuation of the October kit. These two kits were coordinated which was quite exciting. Our October Kit was all about cards and this month, our kit is all about tags!
If you follow our blog hops each month, you know that we all come up with alternate ideas for you to use with your kit. These are my two projects this month:
I had fun coming up with a coordinating card and tag set and hope to use this after Christmas during the winter months. I love how I tucked the cardinal and stacked lots of layers around it. Do you like?
These are the steps to creating the card:
- Card Base Early Espresso Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Tag from kit embossed with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder. Glue to card front about 1/2″ from the left side.
- Layer #5: Assemble the tag with the layers and die-cuts from the kit. I colored the bird with Clear Wink Of Stella and I colored the sequins with the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. You can see the shimmer on the bird here:
Next up is my tag. It is created identical to the tag on the front of the card and I added ribbon at the top, tied into a bow:
I will now direct you to the next person after me in the blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson and you can click on the name below my name:
You can subscribe or You can purchase our pre-paid kits here:
Additional Stampin’ Up! supplies used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
My FREE Card Kit for the month of November. Only a few left to earn this kit. If you order through my Online Store, you’ll receive all the layers to create your own card just like this one: