Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop for the month of October. Isn’t our Christmas-themed Joy To The World kit fabulous this month? And it’s a global kit so many of us got to participate this month from all over the world. You will be inspired today, with many alternative ideas from our team and we hope that you’ll use them for inspiration. Enjoy!
As one opens a Paper Pumpkin kit each month, you’ll find a stamp set, an ink spot, a project sheet, some gold foil die-cuts, pre-printed die-cuts, patterned envelopes, twine and card bases that are pre-scored:
- Card Base: From the kit
- Layer #2: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 5-1/8″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-7/8″ x 3-1/8″.
- Layer #4: Using one of the Gold Banners from the kit, cut one end flat and cut a piece measuring 1″ long. Set aside.
- Flower Image: Glue one of the pre-printed flower images to the Whisper White Cardstock layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the bottom left-hand corner. Glue the 1″ gold piece under the flower image on the left side. Glue the remaining banner piece tucked under the right side of the flower (this makes you banner look much longer).
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment to the top right using Mint Macaron Ink.
- Glue Whisper White Cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Card Base: From the kit
- Layer #2: Mint Macaron Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the wreath image repeatedly to create a background using Mint Macaron Ink. Glue to Mint Macaron layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the twine from the kit around the card and tie into a bow to the left. Glue layer to card front.
- Sentiment: Use the large stitched rectangle shape from the kit and stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Glue above the twine and to the right using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You can now continue on with the hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson and you can click on the name below mine to visit my teammate:
Good news! Refills are back in our new Online Store. This month has sold out already but now you know to check on the Monday following the 20th of each month for refills. They usually sell out quick so be prepared next month!
Additional Products Used Today:
You can purchase our prepaid kits or subscribe here:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store