So easy when all you need to do is cut the gift card holder in half and slap
it to the front of a card. I also used one of the envelopes and cut it up for a
layer of designer paper in the center of my card and as a folded up banner
on my treat holder:
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Mint Macaron Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Cut up and envelope to use as designer paper to measure 3-3/4″ x 2″. Glue to card front.
- Gingerbread House: Cut up one of the gift card holders in half on the score line and trim off the tab on the side. Glue to card front.
- Gingerbread House Layer: Decorate the white piece as you like and glue to the gingerbread house using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stars: Use a few of the stars that you pop out of the white layers of the house and glue to card front.
- Bling: I added gold stars from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley to each white star.
My Treat Holder:
- Using (2) of the white diecut layers, stamp the image at the top of each using Mint Macaron Ink.
- Score 1/2″ at the bottom of each and add Tear & Tape to one. Remove Tear & Tape backing and place the 2nd part over the first part. Fold forward on both pieces to create the shape.
- Cut up an envelope to use as designer paper and cut (2) pieces measuring 3-1/4″ x 1″. Score at 1/2″ on one each and glue them together by overlapping like you did the holder. Wrap and glue to the front of the holder and cut the ends into a banner shape. Glue the ends using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment on the label shape using Calypso Coral Ink and glue to the front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add the candy drops to the front.
- Fill with a treat!
I hope you enjoyed my projects today. Thanks for visiting me and make sure you visit my teammates by clicking below my name. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson!