It’s here! Our September Hello Pumpkin kit! And today, our A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop is happening and we all have some of the cutest ideas you can use with your kit. As you can see in the photo below, the kit includes 20 treat holders that can be decorated with many themes suited to you. Fall, Autumn, Grateful or Halloween are some of the choices. You can’t go wrong!
Look at all of the contents of our kit this month:
I used my contents to create a coordinating card and treat holder:
Let’s start out with the card. I cut up one of the treat holders and converted a strip into a banner:
If you would like to replicate my card, here is the recipe:
- Card Base: Cajun Craze Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Wrap twine around twice and tie into a bow. Glue to card front and add the following layers:
- Banner: Cut from a treat holder: 5-1/4″ x 1″. Trim both ends using the Triple Banner Punch. Glue about 1/2″ from the left side.
- Cajun Craze Diecuts from the kit: Glue 4 of them placed horizontally in a vertical row over the banner. Move the twine between to the bottom die-cuts.
- Pumpkin: Glue one of the large pumpkin die-cuts in place on the 3rd die-cut using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Tuck some of the die-cut leaves around the pumpkin in assorted colors.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the die-cut banner and glue over the pumpkin using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
And now for my treat holder. I decorated the front to coordinate with the card by using the same layers, same twine and stapling a die-cut to the top after I folded it in half. I love this version!
Instead of folding on the score lines like the directions instruct, I folded in the opposite direction to create a treat wrap holder. I used the scored lines that were already there also. I added one of our Clear Translucent Medium Envelopes for some treats (banana chips) and placed the envelope inside the threat holder. You can see a side-view here:
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. Next, click on the person below my name (Debbie Henderson), to hop!
These are the additional Stampin’ Up! products I used today along with the Paper Pumpkin subscriptions: