Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop for the month of August. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that create alternative projects each month using our Paper Pumpkin kits. You are going to have so much inspiration from all of us participating this month, that you won’t know where to start! Enjoy the hop!
I opted to add the Gift Of Fall Add-On Bundle to create a coordinating card to my gift bag. I also added a larger card base to the back of my note card by adding a single layer of Merry Merlot Cardstock:
I let the pre-printed card front do all of the work for me.
You can see the detail of my layers that I added to both projects below:
For the gift bag, these are my layers:
- Gift Bag
- Merry Merlot Cardstock 5″ x 4″, glued to the front of the gift bag.
- Pre-printed card front from the add-on bundle cut on the score line and then cut to measure 4″ x 3-1/4″. Wrap the linen thread around the bottom three times and tie into a blow. Glue in place to the front of the gift bag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment to the label and glue in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tuck and glue the branch die-cut in place on the white side, under the sentiment layer.
- Glue a leaf die-cut in place tucked under the sentiment layer.
- Add some gold sequins to the wreath in clusters of three.
- Add a bow to the handle using the ribbon.
Repeat the same layers to the card front and glue the card to a
Now it’s time to visit the next person in the blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson. Click on the name of the person below me to continue on and thanks so much for visiting with me today!
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!