For my card, I added multiple layers but guess what? The layers are all from the kit! I cut up the envelope for one layer, cut up one card base for another layer and cut the doily in half and turned it over to the white side. I like the white side better than the gold side for some reason!
Here are my layers if you would like to replicate my card:
- Card Base: Rococo Rose from the kit.
- Layer #2: Cut up the Merry Merlot card base from the kit to measure 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Cut up the envelope to measure 3-3/4″ x 1″. Glue to card front about 1-1/2″ from the bottom of the card base.
- Layer #4: Cut one of the gold doilies in half on the long side. Glue to the left of the Merry Merlot layer.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on the label shape from the kit using Mossy Meadow Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flowers: Glue the two diecut flower images to the left and right of the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add sequins from the kit to the envelope layer.
- Twine: Tie a bow with the twine and glue to the flower image on the left.
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Two ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:
- Visit this link for the month-to-month subscription and you will be billed on the 11th day of each month: DEBBIE’S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE
- Purchase a Prepaid subscription through our online store and earn free Sale-A-Bration products on the 3, 6 & 12 month products. Click here to purchase:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!