remain once I remove the diecut pieces away. I used the sheet that had
the round label shapes and cut the layer to 5-1/2″ long and even at the top and
bottom. Once glued in place with dimensionals over my card base, I
filled up the three open diecut hole areas:
I have more photos of the individual projects below:
I also used the brand new Love You Always Treat Boxes that you’ll be able to purchase on January 5th from our new Mini Catalog. The box was so easy to assemble and add ribbon and layers to coordinate with each card. I created two sets with the different colored card bases that came with the kit. Which one is your favorite?
Thank you so much for visiting with me today and don’t forget to visit with my teammates. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson so click on the name below mine to continue with the hop. If you do not see the list below, click here to take you to my –>BLOG<–:
Here’s a Sneak Peek at the January Paper Pumpkin Kit. Make sure you are subscribed by January 10th to receive one of our kits delivered right to your door!
Sending Hearts Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
And we will have an add-on option too! About the Add-On:
- Add-on contains 20 printed mini boxes and 24 die-cut decorative pieces and sentiment labels.
- Item number: 156842
- Price: $8 USD/$11 CAD
- Available 1 January, while supplies last!
Click to Subscribe –>DEBBIE’S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE<–