I’ve been making lots of banners as you’ve probably noticed in my prior posts. Last year after about 20 years of decorating for Christmas with snowman (which I love), I decided I needed to change things up last year and I switched our decor to Santa’s. In doing so that changed my color scheme’s from blues to green’s and red’s so the first banner I made did not match! Although it was for a class I had with my girls, I will give it away as a gift to a family member.
This is my new one:
I truly fell in love with the embossing on the Silver Foil sheets of cardstock. It’s a “WOW” factor. I tried my best to capture the silver in my photo’s:
The colors I used were Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green:
I used the Large Rhinestone Jewels to add some bling:
The snowflakes look great in layers on each side of my banners:
Here is a close-up of the foil sheets after they’ve been embossed:
And a close-up of the snowflakes:
- Inks: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Build A Banner Kit, Large Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, any Embossing Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Window Frames Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Circles Framelits Dies, Sponge Daubers
- Stamps: Festive Framelits
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil Sheets
Thanks for stopping by to visit!