Hello and welcome to a 3D Thursday Team Blog Hop! Since there are 5 Thursday during the month of October, we feature a team blog hop. All of our team members are featuring the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box too! So fun!
I had some twine left over from one of our past Paper Pumpkin Kits and am including that inside the box so someone can tie their own tags using the twine. Let’s take a took at the box first with measurements and then I’ll list the tags separately:
- Layer #1: Highland Heather Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3″. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper 3″ x 1-1/2″. Glue to the left side of the Whisper White Cardstock layer.
- Layer #4: Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper 3″ x 1/2″. Glue beside the Designer Paper layer.
- Stamp the snowman image on the white area using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with Balmy Blue and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. Glue to box front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes to the background among the stamped snowflakes.
- Sides Layer #1: Cut (2) Highland Heather Cardstock pieces to measure 5-1/2″ x 3/4″ and (2) measuring 3-1/2″ x 3/4″. Cut both ends using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to each side of the box.
- Sides Layer #2: Cut (2) Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper pieces to measure 5″ x 1/2″ and (2) measuring 3″ x 1/2″. Cut both ends using the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue layered over layer #1.
The same products were used to coordinate the tags as follows:
- Layer #1: Highland Heather Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/8″ x 1-3/4″. Glue to tag even at the bottom.
- Layer #3: Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper 2″ x 1-3/4″. Glue to the bottom of the white layer. Trim the bottom using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamping: Stamp image of choice on all of the tags using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I stamp 4 of each image on 12 tags. Color using Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral and Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends.
- Layer #4: Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper 1-3/4″ x 1/2″. Glue to each tag in the center.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes to the background of each tag.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store