I saw the neatest and prettiest project a few weeks ago and totally fell in love! Butterflies are my favorite and when I saw Corinne’s project at Ma Vie En Scrap I knew right away I wanted to make one and also offer it as my July Advanced Class.
What was really neat about Corinne’s video is that it was all in french and I speak french. My parents are both Canadian and I only spoke the french language until I started attending Kindergarten. Although I learned English in my school years, we were not allowed to speak English in the home. So yes, I am bilingual! Thanks Corinne for your wonderful instructions and for speaking to me in french!
Here is the information for my Advanced Class for my locals.You will need to bring the following with you:
- (1) 12″ X 12″ Designer Paper Sheet. Please pick something with lots of designs on it. Some score lines will show and the design will camouflage the score lines.
- (1) 12″ X 12″ Thin Cardboard such as Designer Paper Cardboard.
- (2) Sheets of colored cardstock to coordinate with the designer paper (two shades).
- (3) Sheets of white cardstock
- Inks to match your designer paper.
- NOTE: I used a stamp set to match the flower pattern on my paper. If you would like to bring your own stamp set that is fine. I will have mine available for use.
- Optional: Clear Wink Of Stella or any liquid glitter you may have. I added the glitter to my butterfly and one cardstock layer.
- Please also bring the following: all of your adhesives (liquid, tape runner, double-sided tape), ruler, pencil, scissors, bone folder, exacto knife, cutting mat, score board/tool, paper cutter and Stampin’ Dimensionals (pop dots).
CLASS LIMIT IS 8. IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING SO SOMEONE ELSE DOES NOT LOSE A SPOT. There will be a $5.00 class instructional fee.
Finished project measures 9″ x 9″ and is about 3/4″ thick. It sits nicely on a shelf or a hanger can be added to the back for hanging.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!