Do you like my 12 Days Of Christmas Tags so far? Today is Day #5 and I have lots more to show you!
Today’s tag uses our Corrugated Paper. I love the height and sturdiness of this paper and did you know one pack has two colors? White and the Kraft color you see here:
Stampin’ Up! products used:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Corrugated
- Inks: Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Stamps: Festival Of Trees
- Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Early Espresso Seam Binding Ribbon, Metallics Sequins, Snowflake Elements, Ice Rhinestone Embellishments
- Tools: Tree Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, 1/4″ Circle Handheld Punch
- DSP: Season Of Cheer
- Cut a piece of Corrugated Paper 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″. Use the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to punch 2 corners at the top.
- Stamp the sentiment of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 1/2″ x 2-1/4″ using Early Espresso Ink and glue about 1/4″ from the bottom of the tag.
- Glue a piece of Designer Paper measuring 1″ x 2-1/4″ about 1″ from the sentiment.
- Stamp 2 tree images using Whisper White Ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Cut with the Tree Punch and glue to the front of the tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals and overlapping them. Stamp the tree base twice using Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut and glue to each tree. Add 2 sequin stars to the top of each tree. Glue a Snowflake Element over the trees and add an Ice Rhinestone Embellishment to the center of the snowflake. I added additional multipurpose glue to the snowflake center before gluing the embellishment.
- Ribbon: punch a small hole with the hole punch at the top of the tag. Thread a 3″ piece of Seam Binding Ribbon through the hole and tie the two ends together using the Baker’s Twine tied into a bow!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!