A FREE instruction sheet will be sent to all my VIP customers by newsletter and a FREE project kit with all the pieces needed to assemble this card will be mailed to you when placing an ONLINE ORDER with me for the month of December!
And now on to today’s tag for Day #4. I dug out the Season Of Cheer Designer Paper and added some coordinating cardstock in the shades of Mossy Meadow & Blackberry Bliss:
The Bow Builder Punch makes a great bow for the top of my tag. Don’t you think? And what about a small sliver of the Gold Glitter Ribbon. Add just the right amount of dazzle:
Here’s the tag recipe:
- Layer #1: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Season Of Cheer Designer Paper 2″ x 2-3/4″. Layer and glue over layer #1. Trim the top of the tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Ribbon: Glue a piece of the Gold Glitter Ribbon where both layers meet.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Oh What Fun stamp set using Blackberry Bliss Ink at the bottom of the tag.
- Bow: Cut the bow pieces using the Bow Builder Punch and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. Assemble the bow and glue to the top of the tag.
- Mini Tag: Cut a small tag using Whisper White Cardstock and the small tag form the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die. Stamp the tree image from the Jingle All The Way stamp set in the center of the tag. Glue by tucking under the bow with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!