Good Morning and welcome to Day #3 of my 12 Days of Christmas Tags! Before I go into detail about this tag, can you take a wild guess what I used for the background?
It’s nice and white and full of glittery goodness. It’s pretty thick too and it’s not cardstock! I was even able to cut it no problem with my Big Shot Machine. Still not sure?
Whatever it is, I covered it with my 2-Way Glue Pen and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter all over it. One quick tip too is that once the glue was dry, I sprayed hairspray all over it so the glitter would stay in place:
Let’s create one together. You will need the following supplies:
- Cardstock: Red Foil Sheets, Pear Pizzazz
- Inks: Garden Green, Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker
- Stamps: Peaceful Wreath
- Tools: 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Deco Labels Framelits Dies, 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Misc: White Fun Foam, Hairspray
- Cut a piece of fun foam 4-1/2″ x 4″. Cut with the Deco Labels Framelits Dies. Using the 2-Way Glue Pen, cover the shape with glue working quickly. Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and allow to dry for a few minutes. Once dry, spray with hairspray.
- Stamp the wreath image using Garden Green Ink on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. Cut with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies. Color the berries using the Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker. Glue the wreath in place over the foam layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the bow and the “Noel” using the Red Foil Sheets and the framelits dies. Glue in place on your wreath. I glued the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a hole at the top using the 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch and thread the Baker’s Twine through and tie!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!