I’ve only got a few more days to go to show you some awesome tags for my 12 Days Of Christmas Tags. Today is Day #10. If you’ve missed my other posts, you can view them all here so far:
So today I’m thinking of all of you “pink” lovers. What do you think of this beauty? Doesn’t the vellum look fabulous layered over the Pink Pirouette layer?
I added a little bit of bling, a little bit of ribbon and a tiny sentiment to complete my tag:
If you would like to CAS this tag, here are the directions:
- Layer #1: Pink Pirouette Cardstock measuring 2-1/2″ x 5″. Trim the two top corners using the Curvy Corners Trio Punch.
- Layer #2: Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum Paper 2-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Trim the two top corners using the Curvy Corners Trio Punch. Glue to the Pink Pirouette Cardstock layer. Punch a hole at the top using the 1/8″ Handheld Circle Punch. Add Baker’s Twine through the hole.
- Layer #3: Add a strip of White Jute Ribbon diagonally about 1/2″ from the bottom using 2 rows of Tear & Tape.
- Layer #4: White Glitter Ribbon glued to the White Jute Ribbon using Tear & Tape.
- Snowflake: Glue a Metal Rimmed Pearl to the center of a Snowflake Element and glue to the tag using Glue Dots.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Pink Pirouette Ink on Whisper White Cardstock that is 1/2″ wide. Hand-cut the end into a “V” and slide the cardstock under the Snowflake Element and press in place using Glue Dots.
We’ve been busy coming up with new projects for you for our December Mini at Create with Connie & Mary:
- Bloomin’ Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global
- Timeless Love
- No Bones About It
- BONUS: Bloomin’ Love Card Set
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!