Happy Thursday everyone. One more day to go before the weekend is here! I have traveled so much this week that I am ready for some needed rest. Today we have a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary and we also have Day #8 of my 12 Days of Christmas! If you are too busy working today and tomorrow, remember that our challenges are open for a whole week, think of us this weekend and come join us.
Here are the colors for this week’s challenge:
Make sure you visit to see what the other team members have come up with, I always enjoy seeing their projects just as much as you do. This is my card for the design team this week:
and a matching Goodie Box:
I used the “Day of Gratitude” stamp set and I inked and stamped a bunch of leaves-10 to be exact on the card, hand-cut and formed into a wreath and added 2 more leaves for the Goodie Box, I love how the Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade colors just “pop” when you add the third color of Basic Gray.
Close-up of wreath:
The sentiment is stamped on a strip that I cut which is part of the “Petal Cone Die”. Isn’t is adorable?
Here is a list of all the Stampin’ Up! products used on both projects:
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Inks: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Petal Cone Die, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Scallop Oval Punch
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Jingle Bells, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Contempo Christmas
Have a good day and Happy Stampin’